Sunday, December 9, 2012

Live Victoriously!

I don't know about you, but I am tired of something. Just let me vent here for a moment. I am tired of Satan snatching up different family member's faith: Faith in themselves, faith in their families, and faith in the ONE, TRUE, LIVING GOD!

He is alive, people and we need to start acting like it! Dispel society's expectations and stop fearing being politically correct but fear being biblically incorrect. Let's stop living like we are afraid to offend people and live boldy and fearlessly for God.

Let's take back the advantage on the battlefield. This battle we wage in the heavenlies has already been won! Satan would like us to believe it hasn't. I don't want to hear of anyone else in my family turning their backs on God. Let's wake up people, God has not forsaken us, we have forsaken Him.

Let's get back to the basics here. Jesus Christ came to earth and carried all of our sins upon himself. He died on the cross, took authority over everything in heaven and earth and tore the veil that seperated  us and God. I want Him to get what He paid for, the hurting marriages, unsaved children, prodigal adults, irresponsible spending, addictive behaviors. He took these things and made them right, all He wants us to do is seek Him for the help and healing, the wisdom and leading to get those things back on track.

Don't let the hard times pull you away from Him, let them draw you closer to Him. Don't believe the deceptions of this world, don't blame Him for your problems. Instead SEEK Him for your problems. He is there to help us and if only we would turn to Him and not people, turn to Him and not alternative lifestyles, turn to Him and not false religions, turn to Him and not politics, He will be there waiting to meet us.

Let's begin living like we've already won the victory that we can't quite see yet. After all, that is what true faith is, being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. I am believing that some of my family will be living lives of overcomers and sharing their testimonies. I am believing that in the next chapter of my life, I will see finances restored and debt cease to exist in my family. I am choosing to believe that my children will grow to love the Lord passionately and serve Him with their talents and giftings. I am believing that whatever trial I may go through mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically, God will use it for His glory to shine through and be a testimony to others! I already see Him doing that now.

What are you believing for? Claim it, receive it and walk in it!



1 comment:

  1. Very good Michelle! I am tired of Satan snatching people in our family too! I am standing with you! Love you Mom

    ReplyDelete