Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello! Today is the debut of my new blog!! I am very excited to share with you what is on my heart and the incredible story of how God is daily transforming and molding me. Never in a million years would I imagine myself a blogger!


This really isn't anything new though. I have begun journaling, yes... I said journaling since I became a stay at home mom in 2009. I suppose it's time to get out of the dark ages of pen and paper and into the 21st century! 


I am scared, though! Scared of what I will say and hope that I won't embarrass myself. But this is something God has put on my heart, to be more open and share what He is doing. 


I entitled it My Heart's Song because, first and foremost, I love to worship! I love to sing and give Him praise. Daily, weekly, monthly, God gives me something new to ponder, to wow me, to enrich my walk and strengthen my walk with Him. I hope that as I share what is on my heart with you, it will encourage, inspire, strengthen you. It will me as I write. 


I am not perfect, far from actually. I have my own struggles that I have had to face and I hope that you will join me on my journey as we look to the one true God that makes it all worthwhile.


At the end of each post, I will add a link to some of my favorite worship music:) Sometimes music can say it all much better than words ever will.


Click on the link below to listen to My Heart's Song for today.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGNUWxdUuw

No comments:

Post a Comment