Sunday, August 3, 2014

God is...

God is...My healer! He has restored to me a life free of bondage I was trapped in for so long and broke off the chains of depression, anxiety, and generational strongholds!


God is... My smile! I can look toward my future knowing it is bright and frankly...that I have one! I was lied to for so many years by Satan believing that I was too messed up and too far gone to ever be used by Him! "She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come" Proverbs 31:25

God is...My peace! He is my hiding place and comfort. I know I can come to him raw emotion and all! I can lay all my burdens down at His feet and know that he will take care of all my needs!

God is...very real to me! He has proven himself time and time again to me: to exist, to love, to provide, to care! I don't need proof, I have the confirmation in my spirit that He is alive and working on my behalf and in my favor!

God is not dead!

And for that very reason, I have decided to stop asking Him what He can do for me. He has already done enough! Lord, what can I do for you?

After asking Him this question, my mind has been swimming with ideas and opportunities to share and love on other people and help them. Now I just need to sort through them and ask God to lead me to the right path. I find I am much more happy when life isn't just all about me. When we get our minds off of ourselves and onto others, we can be used mightily for God's kingdom!

Dont' allow Satan to paralyze you in your own little universe! There is so much more to life!

So, fill in this blank for yourself: God is....

and after figuring that out, ask God what can I do for you? Who can I be a blessing to today?

I saw the movie, God's Not Dead and was floored by the truth and honesty in the film. I believe it is a powerful evangelical tool that can be used to minister to friends, family and yourself! So I am hosting a giveaway that ends this Friday August 8! All you have to do is subscribe to my blogs with your email, that youll find on the home page to your right in the sidebar or go to my new book's facebook page "Arm Yourself" and like it and share it.

I am not looking at this asa publicity ploy but more of an opportunity to get God's Word into other peoples hands. I am not looking to become famous, but make Him famous!

Thank you for all your support of advancing His Kingdom!




No comments:

Post a Comment